Published On: Wed, Jul 3rd, 2013

TOPE ALABI WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME- PASTOR AJANAKU

TOPE ALABILeading yoruba gospel singer, Tope Alabi has been having a messy fight with her spiritual leader, Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku for months now. But another twist has been added to the saga.

Prophet Ajanaku has made a shocking revelation about the respected Tope Alabi when talking with Biodun Kupoluyi. The popular prophet said his trouble with Tope Alabi started because of sex:

Can you clear the air on the claim by Tope Alabi that she met you [just] 6 years?

She actually met me 11 years ago when she came to church crying that since she married she had no child. I told her that by the grace of God when we shall be holding another anniversary she sill come and dedicate her child before God. I have pictures of the child dedication, I christened the child Deborah.

There are many things concerning her and the husband that I will never tell anyone, never ever. If she had not said that she met me only six years ago, I would not have called you to show all these pictures. And if I say what God has used me to do in their lives,with proofs and medical test records in their hands, they will be ashamed of themselves.

But I will like you to share it with us to put records straight?

I’m wondering if she’s being foolish or just stupid. I remember when she was putting pressure on me to have sex with her. She did not hide her urge to have sexual relationship with me. At a point she could not control her urge to do that but I declined, I said never, not me. Ask these people here (in chorus, the members seated confirmed his claim).

But there were insinuations that you fathered the same child, could it be true?

I can never be involved in such a dirty act. Hen, what do we call that? Where is that written in the Bible? Is it in Habbakuk or where in the Bible is that written? Where do we start the foreplay? I have survived many beautiful women here in this house and I have never had anything sexual with them but attended to their needs.

Besides there are young girls around if one actually wanted to have such a relationship that is for those who wanted to do that.  Why go to a grandma? She went as far as begging people to convince me to have sex with her but not me in the name of Jesus.

Anyway, Tope Alabi and her husband, Soji, are denying the Prophet’s allegations.
Source: E24-7

Displaying 76 Comments
Have Your Say
  1. Lara Steve says:

When you place value on man of God than the GOD of men, this is the result.

• oye says:

I am worried that a man of God can make such a despicable statements to disparage the personality whom God has used to build. I am more perturbed that the members were nodding in affirmation of the serious allegation made by a man of God of his status. What does this man wants to achieve?. Is it to break the home of Tope Alabi or spoil her credibility before her fans?. In any case,the man of God needs to be more circumspect when making statements. I see pride, indiscretion in his statements. The man of God needs serious prayer of repentance.Also Tope Alabi needs to learn a lesson not to arrogate a man of God to the level of God. It is important that the media managers of Tope Alabi issues a statement in respect of this shameful allegations

2. Adesina tiamiyu says:

This is a shameless claim by the prophet. I wonder whether Cossy Orjiakor wont make heaven years ahead of ds Ajanaku. Where is d spirit of God in him to talk carelessly n shamelessly like this. I urge all others unda his bondage to free themselves fast. Tope Alabi must av learnt his lessons too. Too bad.

3. kayode says:

Na wa O°˚˚˚ wonder shall never ends

4. oyawoye favour says:

I don’t believe this report and I will every other to decline this report cos I know the man of God can not say such thing.Nigeria press has start again!

5. Prosper says:

Can this be true? Anyway, we are all human beings, we need God’s grace to sustain our moral and christian life.

6. Babatunde Francis says:

Whatever is hiden before men,is open before the almighty God. If indeed God use this prophet to bring solution to the problem of these couple must he take the Glory? May God have Mercy .

7. gabriel says:

Only God can tell and judge us right, but one thing I know for sure is dat, there is something fishing somewhere……but, I expect the pastor(ajanaku) to atleast, behave like a true man of God will not let such secret ou( even if, such happens)……anyway, we are all human

8. harfo says:

Let no 1 b surprise cOs such tins are nt new under d clooud,na end tme we dey every hidins tins chall b reveal. GOd knws d best

9. wise-boy says:

only GOD can judge!!

10. Akande Olayinka says:

I Can’t believe this report. Social media av started again. May God forgive all of u.

11. bayyo says:

This is absolute non sense and if these claims were true, I’m not expecting a REAL man of God τ̲̅ǿ be saying such. I’m douting this man annointing. Or is it τ̲̅ǿ impress!!! Rubbish.

12. ola Kogbodoku says:

This is very unfortunate that pastor Ajankun could come to the public with this kind of shameless revelation I believe whatever transpired between them should nt be for public and if truly Tope Alabi make advance at him what I think he Ajanakun should do is to council her and rebuke the sprit Of adultery in her that is why u are a pastor or man of God

13. Xtella says:

She wnted sex 4m U̶̲̥̅̊ or U̶̲̥̅̊ wntd 4m her? Only God knws ∂̶̲̥̅̊ hrt f ã man.whtevr it mght b, itz clearer 2God. God only knws wht ȋ̝̊̅§ btwn d2 of dem. Judgemt stsrts right 4m ∂̶̲̥̅̊ altar.

14. enny says:

Hummmmmm!dis man lack d spirit of God cus those fill with d holyspirit don’t talk like dis,if she ask for sex, are u sure u are not d one asking her for sex??even if she ask,why not pray n cancell her keep d secret n let God jugde her.and how are we sure d press are saying d truth

15. Temitayo J. Obalola says:

I really don’t know the prophet but I know a bit of Tope Alabi. Nothing is authentic in this testimony except the familiarity.
    She is a very different person from Ajanaku’s description. Only God Almighty is the one with verdict.
    Let us STOP denting images!!!

16. seun says:

it a false allegation again this women hummmmmmmmmmm but is only GOD knows who serve him

17. olaitan says:

Can u imagine wot is coming out of a man of God, even if it is like dat, I mean wanted to have sex wit u, does it mean u shld publicize it, wot did u derive in wot u do now, destroyn her name, honestly it is vanity, u shldnt have gone so far, and put everytin in Gods hand. But u put law into ur hands, ask ureslf does dis make sense. What does it profit u publicizing such act.

18. taiwo says:

Please there are more pertinent things to report about than telling me this fable.

19. Muyiwa says:

Christ is our perfect example. We need to look unto the Lord the author and finisher of our faith. Total dependence on God will cause less dependence on man. I av chosen to look at Christ for any situation. I repeat He is a perfect example.

20. ajide kehinde says:

Only God can judge,and knows d best,but one thing is sure dat one day everything we be open to every man kind.image is what people think we are but integrity is what we are

21. Faleye Gbenga Julius says:

Prosper and Lara steve I agree with u. Whether the news is true or false we need to learn from it. Let us make God the ultimate mentor nt human being. U can make human being ur mentor bt nt the ULTIMATE mentor.

22. bim says:

Pastor, u even called ur pre arranged members as witnesses and in unison they all nodded like agama lizard in affirmation of ur claim. Sir, so it was in d presence of all these pple dat tope was makin advances at u? U even said medical reports on dia child showed d extent of ur efforts on them- meanin u re a donor to d sperm dat developed into dat foetus dat matured into d baby dey have?! Yet, they asked if u fathered d baby and u said no.Sir, I see u as some1 at war with his conscience.some1 dat is trying desperately to cover up some bitter truths which u fear dat tope might reveal if she opens up, hence d need to paint her black. And to cover dis truth, u needed so many lies. But sir, u have 4gotten dat no matter how many damning lies u put up, truth will over shadow them in a twinklin of an eye. There is no hidden place for u.

23. olami says:

Unbelievable! Dis can’t happen

24. femi abiola says:

Let us all be carefull with the way we direct our words expecially to the Prophets, we are all human beings and the flesh will always have its way sometimes, i have never met any of the two people concern, though, i can’t do without listening to Tope alabi’s music, i sincerely and respectfully call on the Men of God to intervain between the two of them inorder to stop further damages.

25. mimi says:

It’s unfortunate dat dis is comin out frm smone dat call himself a pastor!so sad,pastors, doctors nd lawyers bankers nd so on hv all d secrets in d world 2 keep 2 their selfs. if it actually happen as a pastor must u be drivin ur mouth rough?pastor indeed

26. Dennis Egie says:

I will advice press men & women to scrutinize d stories they publish.Also to report issues d way they aer. I see d whole story baseless & bunch of trash that should b ignored by d general public.

27. Mayor says:

All d hiding things shall be reveal. God knwns.

28. FAYEMI S O B says:

I sincerely hope Tope Alabi will not waste her precious time to react to this attention seeking ‘prophet’ who engages in frivolities and non-issue.

29. Evang. Oorekanka says:

I can’t still believe what am hearing but if is true, dis Prophet needs proper orientation & councelling while Tope Alabi needs deliverance and his husband needs to be set free from bondage of darkness! God have mercy!!

30. amuGOLD says:

Tope Alabi, you praise this man so much as if he is God in your life.
    Pastor Ajanaku, you praise yourself as if you are God.
    To both, I want you, to know that there is nothing hidden to God. Lie or truth, it will soon be revealed.

31. OMOBOLANLE says:

Hmmmmmmmm,who can b lk JESUS? No 1… Is left 2God 2 decide,is d judge the dat can receive all our mistakes nd gv us a chance 2do beta….

32. mobolaji says:

short of word…………. I just hope its not true

33. Adebola Mafe Soyege says:

I don’t believe it, a man of God saying all this rubbish talk.

34. By there fruit we shall no them, but judge not

35. micheal says:

*She went as far as begging people to convince me to have sex with her but not me * rubbish report can dis be possible mtschewwwwwww

36. moses says:

Hope is not Tithe issue that cause this problem. Nawa for this so call father in d Lord. Its not good at all! Why now?

37. omolara says:

Dis can not be true! U kno were in nigerian nd if dey c somebody dat has glory nd d glory is shining dey wil find somthing to blacklist d person to spoil d name nd respect bt.only god can jurge nd kno d better shall.the truth wil reveal soon.

38. charlie says:

the prophet would have acted like the prophet in the book titled ‘idamu paadi Mikailu’ who knew the thief by virtue of the confession earlier made to the prophet, the prophet kept mute, he only advised the culprit to confess. I am not judging the man of God, but I advise that whatever Tope might have he could have over looked it- you don’t argue with a fool…

39. charlie says:

40. Opeyemi says:

Na big lie i can never believe such tin

41. dammy says:

Pls don`t mind my English oo drop out frm sch@JSS2 1992,am trying to improve on my Academics now.

I know Pastor Ajanaku since 2002,i worked in his Church @Abesan Ipaja area during the construction of the church,what i`ll tell people in this forum is that Man is a devil not Man of God,iknow him very well and his very desperate wen come to money.Evang.Tope Alabi went to his church to perform on revival in his church i can`t remember the year,so this shameless Pastor prayed for Evang.Tope Alabi because she is searching for the fruit of the womb and you see “Ise ti Olorun ti pari”,Ajanaku prophesy that by this time next year Evang Tope will come with her Child and it happened like that because ise ti olorun ti pari ni but Evang Tope now make misttake and turn Ajanaku to her Small god that is Y she praise him in her Album “Olorun Ajanaku”,”Olorun Ajanaku kikida ope lo ye oo”.So this man ajanaku now take the advantage to be using Evang.Tope as ATM machine,i.e Ajanaku will collect praise concert promise them 2 bring Evang Tope without giving her money and alot of things like that involved money and now Evang Tope can not take it anymore bcos is afffecting her family and d organisation band too,she left ajanaku church and ppl coming to church reduce too that is why your`re seeing all this scandal to bring her down.Shameless pastor olorun koni fun e se.

42. Ayoo says:

This kind of report is the hand work of an idle hand which is devils workshop

43. muteeu babatunde says:

THINGS FALL APART,”THE END OF AN ERA,TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL,YOU CAN NEVER CHEAT GOD.THIS IS CONFESSION BETWEEN TWO SO CALLED PASTORS,ITS A SHAME to two of you,I HAVE PERSONALY EXPERIENCED THIS,WHEN A VISITING PASTOR SNARSH MY WIFE. AND WITNESSED ANOTHER TWO OF SUCH,I THINK ITS HIGH TIME FOR CAN TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBLITY OF ORDAINING PASTORS BY CAN,WE HAVE A LOT OF THIS CRIMINALS CALLED PASTORS IN OUR MIST BECAUSE OF UNEMPLOYMENT IN OUR COUNTRY.MAY THE LORD SAVE US FROM ANOTHER BOKO HARAM.

44. Sam oluyemi says:

I don’t believe this man call in self man of GOD , can this be true story ? Ok this pat 1 of the film

45. oluwashinaayomi says:

Indeed, the end is drawing near. How can a supposed man of God come out with such a statement? Is he trying to put the family apart? The whole story is just a fabrication and I’m thinking its the other way round. God have mercy.

46. Oysuperb says:

May God punish devil!

47. Adeleye says:

Can this be true? I dnt believe! Man of God are xpected to breedle their tongue. Apart 4rm this, any other thing? Lobatan.

48. OWOSORO WALE says:

Prophet Ajanaku,if this is a frame work against TOPE ALABI,Ogun (god of iron) lo ma pa e.To those who put their trust in men, beware.

49. BITTU says:

GOD KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED , BUT I SUGGEST , IT WILL BE VERY GOOD IF WE SEEK HELP FROM GOD , GOD IS FAITHFULL, IN THIS WORLD THERE IS LOT OF THINGS HAPPENING , AND WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JUDGE OTHER, BECAUSE EVERY BODY HAS DONE SOMETHING WRONG IN THEIR LIFE , SO LEAVE IT TO GOD.

50. Nifemi says:

wonders shall never end!!!

51. carotosh says:

1. He who has never committed a sin, should cast the stone. 2. Men of God n secret issues requires God’s wisdom. 3. Tope Alabi, leave the matter for God, U’re not answerable to anybody. Just settle it with God.

52. oye says:

I am worried that a man of God can make such a despicable statements to disparage the personality whom God has used to build. I am more perturbed that the members were nodding in affirmation of the serious allegation made by a man of God of his status. What does this man wants to achieve. Is it to break the home of Tope Alabi or spoil her credibility before her fans. In any case the man of God needs to be more circumspect when making statements. I see pride, indiscretion in his statements. The man of God needs serious prayer of repentance.

53. MD says:

AM SORRY TO SAT THIS…I DON’T BELIEVE THIS MAN EITHER….HE IS JUST TRYING TO TARNISH HER IMAGE

54. Geo says:

We are here in this world for a season and each person will exit at his or her own time. The Bible says, we shall all appear before the judgement seat of Christ to give account of everything done in the flesh, be it good or bad. You can only deceive yourself and not God. Every hidden secret shall be made manifest. Of course a liar knows he is telling a lie while the one speaking the truth knows likewise. “He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”
    Rev 22:11 (NKJV).”And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
    Rev 22:12 (NKJV). It’s just a matter of time.

55. Ibrahim says:

anyway, nobody is perfect but at least we need to check ourselves…. although there is rumour but without little happenings, people can’t exagerate matters. Only God Knows d bitter truth

56. Abdul-Azeez Ibrahim Oyewale says:

Anyway, nobody is perfect but at least we need to check ourselves…. although there is rumour but without little happenings, people can’t exagerate matters. Only God Knows d bitter truth

57. Jiemy says:

I will not be surprised if those girls you are talking about go to heaven before you because if God should expose your secret thoughts to your church members,they may stop eating on the same table with you.I advice you to examine the spirit working in you and whether you are operating on past glory.

58. dappyphil Dapcy Rock worship sound says:

‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ vary sorry that a man of ‎​G̲̣̣̣̥ΦÐ can make such statement is bad and not good. I can see pride in this pastor and this is to Go to all church Y♡Ʊ didn’t call someone pastor cos Y♡Ʊ see him around the church. If is a true man of ‎​G̲̣̣̣̥ΦÐ he should not the step he took!!!that’s what we A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ going to see at the End time.!!And she can not do that type of things!!!!Pls Advise to all my singer pls for christ sake we have a great future on our side pls play ўoŮr Game good so that no body will come and tell ўoŮr bad world in future!! Prophet pls Y♡Ʊ A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ trying cos problem in there family is not Good. ‎​G̲̣̣̣̥ΦÐ will help Us!!!!thanks bless every body that comment but we have to watch our back cos people A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ watching!!!!Thanks It Dappyphilayo@yahoo.com

59. Tinu says:

i can’t believe d story i know that man is lieing against her. i pray GOD will jugde who ever is lieing.

60. tunicia says:

“”tunicia”” =””yellow”” “”in any thing you do there is always rearward for it””

61. Paul says:

Devil is a liar!
    It’s a pity to hear the duo exposing themselve like this.
    I don’t even expect this because of the closeness among them.Even if there’s hiccups among them they suppose to settle it amicably instead of gesticulating around by opening their ’32′ to the world infront of the press.
    It’s a big lesson for those that worship their G.O’s and Pastor’s as their small god.
    From what I read the Pastor said that Evang.Tope Alabi send some people to beg on her behalf to indulge in sexual immorality together with the Pastor…
    I don’t believe this!
    All liars shall perish!
    I’m not supporting anyone of them but as a man of God he claimed;he shouldn’t speak that way.
    May God forgive them.

62. triple O says:

hmmmmmm! the libel, slander, defamation made by human doesn’t stop the work of God! that is one thing i am sure of.

63. lucas ojo says:

I do not belief my sister in christ could allow devil to come inbetween her and pastor ajanaku.there is nothig new under the heaven. I pray that this crisis will not go beyond this. God would suruly interven in this situation

64. onikanni says:

God father or sprititual father and daughter na money cause wahala. They should settle

65. sam ola says:

Pastor you are expected to be more mature than tope and to be able to manage crisis without damaging other people. If all your claims of making tope has nothing to do with evil power then why are you showing heavy bitterness. Am not at all happy the way you go about talking with a wide mouth. Tope has kept quite and this is a great wisdom, I suggest that Tope should apologize to you like a spiritual father while she carry on with her career outside your church. Envy has started setting in. You anointed somebody else in her presence. Was David anointed in the presence of Saul. Pastor don’t allow gift to override the words of God. God don’t destroy one to raise other even when there is sin, you are allow to repent and correct mis deed. Pastor pls learn to keep seal lips in the face of provocation and pls don’t destroy others

66. WAI says:

SHORT OF WORD,BUT THERE IS PRIDE IN D STATEMENT WRITEN ABOVE.WHO KNOWS IF IT IS FRAMEWORK.BUT,A TRUE MAN OF GOD MUST HAVE SPRIT OF SELF-CONTROLED IN MAKING REFERENCE TO ANY ISSUE.TRUE MAN OF GOD THAT POSSESS HOLY GHOST FIRE CANNOT ARROGANT WORD.IF THERE IS GRUDGES SMART ONE WILL TO FIND MEAN OF DEFENDING THEMSELVES.GOD KNOW BETTER.

67. Bumum says:

The true talk is money issue.

68. AYOMIDE SEGUN says:

The shameless act should be stop between respected man and men of GOD,or the word is going to an end so say by bible.

69. remmy says:

May God v mercy on you Sir for this SCANDAL.

70. Akinfolarin says:

This is shocking; yet, obvious that the true colour of the spiritual leader has just been revealed. A true- Holy Spirit filled person wouldn’t speak without holy leading of the spirit. Spiritual leaders are confidants, counsellors that knows much and would never divulge; on any circumstance to gain the glory of men.
    All have sinned against God and no one is holy- Tope Alabi, remains our beloved- ‘. . . Behold, old things have passed; all things are new’ True or false- we love more- Tope, IJN!!!

71. Olatunde sunday says:

God answer ur name in matter and av mercy on them

72. Tella Adekunle says:

Truth is truth even if no one believes it, lie is lie even if everyone believes it

73. Adenike Orimolade says:

I dont blv this story !
    What is in Pro. Ajanaku’s body !
    Not this pix of his !
    Tope Alabi will be d last person to do that !
    Pls ask him to say something else !

74. Pastor you don’t need all this pls